About Me

My photo
Queensland, Australia
Hi I'm Elizabeth, if you don't already know me. I made this blog for some fun and because sometimes weekends and holidays are too long, but most importantly so you can exclusively take a sneek peek into my mind (and not in a gross anatomical way).

Share This

Butterflies

Here is my email if you want to contact me or just talk.
bethie_morrell@hotmail.com

Affiliates

The BookDepository

Followers

Friday, December 18, 2009

ERROR!!! GHOSTBUSTERS

Well lately I've been on Stubleupon which takes me to some really random ( and funny) sites and I thought I would post something I made on one of them. You probably cant see it so here is the link. StumbleUpon is GREAT!!!! Oh and I won't be posting from tomorrow till after the new year cause I'm leaving for the pacific tomorrow and I wont be back till just before the new year and I have parties then so sorry. MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!


0 comments: