About Me

My photo
Queensland, Australia
Hi I'm Elizabeth, if you don't already know me. I made this blog for some fun and because sometimes weekends and holidays are too long, but most importantly so you can exclusively take a sneek peek into my mind (and not in a gross anatomical way).

Share This

Butterflies

Here is my email if you want to contact me or just talk.
bethie_morrell@hotmail.com

Affiliates

The BookDepository

Followers

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Sorry for the wait, I know how much you love me!!

OMG! It's been awhile since my last post so I have to update everyone. Last Friday one of my friends (male?) was having a party because his bedroom had been rearranged. It was a heap of fun and I met one of my friend's friend from another school which was pretty fun. We spent most of the night either talking or sucking at Guitar Hero (I can hardly play that game :( ) There was one tiny bit at the start of the party when it was just me and my friend, when my ex sent him a nasty text message relating to me and how I was going home with my friend. I almost cried if I wasn't at someone else's house. The text message said something like that me going home with him was kinky and that I was easy cause I was damaged goods which I'm definitely not. As soon as we had someone else at the party I forgot about and had lots of fun. Can I outline that I was the only girl at the party which I thought would make it awkward but it wasn't because I had so much fun and I felt that I fitted in better with this crowd then with some of the girls I hang out with at school. There was only three other guys there apart from me which I suppose didn't really make it a party... oh well. Okay well one of the guys was someone I had never met before but I felt like I could talk to him like I had known him previously. Weird. I'm kinda hoping I might get to talk to him again because he made the party loads of fun for me and I wish I could of stayed longer. The reason I had to catch the bus home to my friends place was because my sister had a dress rehearsal for a concert she was performing the next day. Guess what? The next day was my school fair. I started off pretty boring but after we started doing things we began to have fun. The had 3 GOOD rides there; The Sizzler ( which broke down at about 3:30....bummer), Dodgem Cars, and The Round Up which was like the Vortex at Dreamworld.On the Dodgem Cars I ended up being in the one with my ex who I really dislike ( hate is such a strong emotion) at the moment. I bashed into him so many times which really made me laugh. :) I went on the Round Up 4 times as was still spinning on Sunday. I left the fair early at about 5 cause it looked like it was going to rain. I was really hot at that point in time so I rang one of my friends who lives locally and has a pool. I went round to her place for a swim and a talk. After the swim we looked at wedding dresses and bridesmaid dresses. Some of them were really pretty. On Sunday I was kinda sick from how many times I went on the Round Up but I went shopping with my mum because she said there was a chance I might get some shorts. I got these cute cargo shorts with a belt for $20!! Awesome, I know. I ended up staying home on Monday and Tuesday playing Sims 3 cause I was having really REALLY bad headaches and stomach pains. And here we are back to today and nothing really interesting happened today except that today felt like it would never end and I'm so glad it almost is. Here it is as promised.....
THE PICTURE OF THE DAY (Almost week)!!!!!!!!!






0 comments: