About Me

My photo
Queensland, Australia
Hi I'm Elizabeth, if you don't already know me. I made this blog for some fun and because sometimes weekends and holidays are too long, but most importantly so you can exclusively take a sneek peek into my mind (and not in a gross anatomical way).

Share This

Butterflies

Here is my email if you want to contact me or just talk.
bethie_morrell@hotmail.com

Affiliates

The BookDepository

Followers

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Your'e such a wuss

Pinch and a punch, for the first day of the month.I got my ears pierced today about an hour ago and it didn't hurt. I've been planning to get them done since my birthday which was over a month ago. Since then, whenever I brought up the topic my family and friends would go on about how much it hurt and that I should be nervous but I wasn't. I was expecting it to be over quite quickly so I wasn't stressing. I went to the local hairdresser's to get it done and when I sat in the seat I was a tincy bit nervous but not enough to change my mind. I chose the earrings I wanted which were plain sterling silver studs. The lady at the hairdresser's thought it was weird I chose such simple earrings when there were coloured diamond ones but I said I chose the plain ones because I'm not allowed coloured ones at school which is the reason why. She came out with the gun and I grabbed the bottom of my shirt in case it did hurt. She did my left ear first all I felt sharp sting but nothing painful and then she did the other ear and it was over. I wanted to know what people were complaining about. I reckon my friends are wusses. Another lady working at the shop asked where the screaming was and I almost laughed in her face. I really thought it was going to hurt and I began to think that I had been misled. The stinging in my ears went away less than 5 minutes later. Now I have studs in my ears and my brother thinks they make me look really different but I don't think so. But when I look at them in the mirror they make my ears more noticeable which I don't think is such a wonderful thing but I'm sure it will pass. I'm going out soon because my brother has got a doctor's appointment in the city. I think we are catching the train. here is the photo of the day. :)

0 comments: