About Me

My photo
Queensland, Australia
Hi I'm Elizabeth, if you don't already know me. I made this blog for some fun and because sometimes weekends and holidays are too long, but most importantly so you can exclusively take a sneek peek into my mind (and not in a gross anatomical way).

Share This

Butterflies

Here is my email if you want to contact me or just talk.
bethie_morrell@hotmail.com

Affiliates

The BookDepository

Followers

Monday, March 29, 2010

Holidays equal fun, right?

I am on holidays... well actually I'm supposed to be at school for today and tomorrow but I just couldn't be bothered. Today at school it's cross country which of course I wouldn't be doing and tomorrow is the last day of term and all we have is clean up and long boring assemblies. So I'm at home doing... nothing. I was thinking about writing another book. This one would be a scary one which is a challenge for me because I am normally a dramatic writer. Writing stories is something like a phase for me, like most things.
Okay well I was thinking lets make this blog more interesting. HOW? I thought. Add a VLOG!!! Oh yeah, I am going to make a home advertisement for this blog and then continue and make a vlog. If you don't know what a vlog is well... then where have you been. It's a video blog. Duh! Well yeah I will be posting them on youtube and then posting them on a page on this blog. Awesome I know. Hope you like my idea and feel free to watch them as much as you want.
Well I'm going to brainstorm some ideas. I will leave you with a picture and a video today. ENJOY!

1 comments:

Caity said...

OhMyGodzilla.
This is Caityyyyy
I read your blog all the time xD & that vid was especially funny in this blog.
I think you shoulddddd make a vlog thingy, I'd subscribe :)