About Me

My photo
Queensland, Australia
Hi I'm Elizabeth, if you don't already know me. I made this blog for some fun and because sometimes weekends and holidays are too long, but most importantly so you can exclusively take a sneek peek into my mind (and not in a gross anatomical way).

Share This

Butterflies

Here is my email if you want to contact me or just talk.
bethie_morrell@hotmail.com

Affiliates

The BookDepository

Followers

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Ouch! Bunnies Revenge

Have you ever wondered about what rabbits think about Easter? Well I normally don't and you probably don't either but I did today when I was eating a chocolate bunny. I was thinking what real bunnies, so rabbits, hares excetera, would think about Easter and how they are portrayed. Okay it is starting to sound like I'm writing an English assignment, which by the way, I have done today. What If.... A rabbit saw us eating a chocolate bunny? How would they react? Would they turn against us and start killing us?
Well I ate a chocolate bunny and I thought maybe they think that we praise them. We make yummy treats shaped like them. Who knows but I would reccomnend NOT eating a chocolate bunny in front of a rabbitt.

Last night I decided to play my Nintendo ds which I haven't played in ages but instead of playing my usual games such as Pokemon ( I know I'm a geek so don't judge me) or style boutique (again I am not a girly girl and this game is targeted for young girls but it is fun) I played Are you smarter than a 5th grader?. Well it started pissing me off. I got a question wrong and I got saved my a 5th grader and the host said "Oh my, you aren't relying on a ten year old are you now?" How intimidating!! Of course I wasn't relying on the pixelated kid I just got a question wrong. Nobody's perfect. Well after 5 times of trying I eventually won and the host said "Obviously you ARE smarted than a 5th grader." DAMN RIGHT I AM!!!! Well yeah and then I went to sleep and dreamt about winning the lotto which didn't happen. :( Better luck next time. Well here is the pic of the day and video


 PS By Next Week I should have a homemade advertisement for this blog!!! EXCITING!!!!

0 comments: