About Me

My photo
Queensland, Australia
Hi I'm Elizabeth, if you don't already know me. I made this blog for some fun and because sometimes weekends and holidays are too long, but most importantly so you can exclusively take a sneek peek into my mind (and not in a gross anatomical way).

Share This

Butterflies

Here is my email if you want to contact me or just talk.
bethie_morrell@hotmail.com

Affiliates

The BookDepository

Followers

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Honestly, How can you?

OMG it's been forever since my last post and I am sorry. School started and I've been really busy *cough*. Well I am actually trying this year not to get sick and trying to get good grades which is hard because it's really hard work this year. Not much interesting stuff has happened but I will tell you about this week.
SATURDAY(last week) - For the first time in ages I left the house for something more than school, doctors and groceries. My mum had entered a competition to win tickets to go see Alice and Wonderland and of course we won so I went with my sister. It was amazing and I thought it was hilarious when the Jabberwocky's head rolled down the stairs at the end because it bounces. LOL. After that we walked around Garden City and we went to Borders. I love Borders, they have so many books, including manga!!!!!
SUNDAY -  I did my homework. I know really interesting but after I finished I rediscovered my love for manga and bought two books. The two books were Skip Beat! Volume 5 and Blood and Chocolate(which isnt a manga) Skip beat is about a girl who wants to get revenge on a guy who took advantage of her and has been mean to her all of her life even though she cared for him. He is a star so the only way she can take revenge  is by entering the show buisness which is what she does and the series has turned out to be soo funny. Oh and I got the books off Book Deposistory and all of there prices on books are amazing. SOOO CHEAP!!!! FREE SHIPPING!!!
MONDAY - THURSDAY - I went to school on monday and one lesson on tuesday and then spent from tuesday till thursday at home reading manga!!!! LOL!!!! not really I also did an assignment and slept a lot because I was actually really sick.
FRIDAY- was a friday. maths test, friends with boyfriend problems and annoying guys who seem to take pleasure in watching you react to stupid, immature comments. I watched the Holiday on tv and it was one of those movies that make you smile :)
Im not doing anything much this weekend just finishing touches to assignments and stuff like that. Well I will leave you with a picture and a video because it's been such a long time. Have a good week.

    

0 comments: