About Me

My photo
Queensland, Australia
Hi I'm Elizabeth, if you don't already know me. I made this blog for some fun and because sometimes weekends and holidays are too long, but most importantly so you can exclusively take a sneek peek into my mind (and not in a gross anatomical way).

Share This

Butterflies

Here is my email if you want to contact me or just talk.
bethie_morrell@hotmail.com

Affiliates

The BookDepository

Followers

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Most dangerous cake recipe in the world

This is really weird. I was on stumbleupon and I came across this site called Cut Out + Keep. I immediately feel in love with it. It has just about everything I've been looking for in a new site. It's got lots of crafts ideas and how-tos which makes it great but what made it fantastic for me was the food section. They had a 5 minute chocolate mug cake which I attempted last night with my brother and it was soo yummy (though it could of used some cream :P). At the start of the recipe it said " this is the most dangerous cake recipe ever." and the while I read through the steps I was thinking how stupid that statement was because it was easy enough for me to make. But the last instruction tips me off and I have a quite laugh to myself because it's so true.
This is what the last instruction was;
"And why is this the most dangerous cake recipe in the world? Because now we are only 5 minutes away from chocolate cake at any time of the day or night!"
Here is the link: 5 Minute Chocolate Mug Cake
Oh and I got a bit confused with the measurements but everything is in tablespoons except the egg of course. I might make it again soon if I can go to the shops and buy some sugar and maybe some more ice cream for milkshakes.
I've found some really cute and weird things on this site like a Fish Plushie the can turn into a sushi plushie. Also their were these Cupcakes that were themed for Halloween and they looked really gross. They were called  Blood Clot and Brain Cupcakes. I know, sick.
Well apart from finding this amazing site (unfortunely too far into the holidays that I wont get to try a lot the ideas before I go back to school) nothing much has happened. I still havent seen avater which is annoying but I suppose it will happen sooner or later but I would prefer sooner than later. Well I really want to try one of the ideas that is featured on the forementioned site. Here is your picture of the day.

0 comments: