About Me

My photo
Queensland, Australia
Hi I'm Elizabeth, if you don't already know me. I made this blog for some fun and because sometimes weekends and holidays are too long, but most importantly so you can exclusively take a sneek peek into my mind (and not in a gross anatomical way).

Share This

Butterflies

Here is my email if you want to contact me or just talk.
bethie_morrell@hotmail.com

Affiliates

The BookDepository

Followers

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Addition to the Condition of our inner Musician

The path I take to validate,
 Everything I do means everything I create is 
 Knocking on the door of everything I hate,
 I'll decline.
  'cuz I'm having a good time. 

Relient K, The Scene and Herd

Okay I don't know if you got the picture from the title or the above lyrics but I will have a song of the week gadget. If you don't like it then you can comment and reccomend different songs. I will be starting off with my favourite song at the moment. Hope you it!!! :)

0 comments: