About Me

My photo
Queensland, Australia
Hi I'm Elizabeth, if you don't already know me. I made this blog for some fun and because sometimes weekends and holidays are too long, but most importantly so you can exclusively take a sneek peek into my mind (and not in a gross anatomical way).

Share This

Butterflies

Here is my email if you want to contact me or just talk.
bethie_morrell@hotmail.com

Affiliates

The BookDepository

Followers

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter Sunday

Happy Easter and eat your long awaited for chocolate quickly before someone eats it. My brother has already eaten a whole bunny which was pretty tall. But im actually sick from chocolate and I haven't eaten that much only a about 4 of those favorites. Well here is the pics of the day (cause it is a special day!!!) and video.

0 comments: