About Me

My photo
Queensland, Australia
Hi I'm Elizabeth, if you don't already know me. I made this blog for some fun and because sometimes weekends and holidays are too long, but most importantly so you can exclusively take a sneek peek into my mind (and not in a gross anatomical way).

Share This

Butterflies

Here is my email if you want to contact me or just talk.
bethie_morrell@hotmail.com

Affiliates

The BookDepository

Followers

Friday, April 2, 2010

Randomness

About an hour ago, or two, we went down to the shops intending to buy some easter chocolate but the shops were closed so we just went to the local shops and to get some food for dinner. I got a crunchie :)
Ok so since I've gotten home I've been reading Cyanide and Happiness comics. I got bored and I drew some little comics of my own and I thought i would share them so here they are.
Sorry I can't get it bigger on the post so click on the picture to actually see it :)!!!!
Here are today's picture and video. I'm posting a cyanide and happiness comic because they are funny but I promise no more (actually i can't promise anything lol)


BTW the pyshic (female) is trying to draw the guy across from her and she has a filthy mind (like all of us lol)

0 comments: