About Me

My photo
Queensland, Australia
Hi I'm Elizabeth, if you don't already know me. I made this blog for some fun and because sometimes weekends and holidays are too long, but most importantly so you can exclusively take a sneek peek into my mind (and not in a gross anatomical way).

Share This

Butterflies

Here is my email if you want to contact me or just talk.
bethie_morrell@hotmail.com

Affiliates

The BookDepository

Followers

Thursday, April 1, 2010

"Random" Sure

Okay, yesterday I found out that 2 people had commented on one of  my posts. The first person who commented was one of my close friends and she was saying how much she liked this blog. BTW THANKS.
Well the other person was said (this is not exact because I deleted it but it is so close)
I am just a random but don't make a vlog. Nobody will want to watch your ugly face talk about the other crap on this blog. I feel sorry for your parents who spawned you into this world and also your friends who obviously are stupid. For my sake and the rest of the world can you just die and please DO NOT make a vlog.
I don't know about you but this does not sound like a random. Actually it sounds like people I know. I will not name their names because I'm not sure who did it but for goodness sakes, that is just plain rude. If you hate me so much that you have to post something up on my blog, that btw takes hours to update, then email with your name so then I can actually fight back in my honor. Well because I don't know their name I am sticking up for myself in this post. Okay for my whole life people have called me ugly but I honestly don't care, words can't hurt me so they dont. The most hurtful thing in this post is when the "random" makes quote to my friends. This person probably doesn't know me and of course they wouldn't know who my friends are but how dare you be mean to people you don't know. I will let you know that my friends are the best. Top of the world friends. Obviously you don't have any if you are wasting your time posting hate messages on my posts. For the sake of me and the rest of the world, if you really hate this blog so much, don't read it, don't even come onto the site. That's simple right.
Sorry about that to the peole who actually read my blog, I just needed to put that up there. I will brighten today up with 2 pictures and a video :)
CLICK ON THE PICTURE TO SEE IT BIGGER(lol, that's what she said)






Oh to the person to commented, I KNOW WHO YOU ARE!!!! (no jks)

0 comments: