About Me

My photo
Queensland, Australia
Hi I'm Elizabeth, if you don't already know me. I made this blog for some fun and because sometimes weekends and holidays are too long, but most importantly so you can exclusively take a sneek peek into my mind (and not in a gross anatomical way).

Share This

Butterflies

Here is my email if you want to contact me or just talk.
bethie_morrell@hotmail.com

Affiliates

The BookDepository

Followers

Sunday, April 4, 2010

On the Gogh

I didn't write this but it was sooo funny i just had to share it. I will post my pic and video later today :).
After much careful research, it has been discovered that the artist Vincent Van Gogh (pronounced go) had many relatives. Among them were:-

His obnoxious brother - Please Gogh
His dizzy aunt - Verti Gogh
The brother who ate prunes - Gotta Gogh
The constipated uncle - Cant Gogh
The brother who worked at a convenience store - Stopn Gogh
The grandfather from Yugoslavia - U Gogh
The cousin from Illinois - Chica Gogh
His magician uncle - Wherediddy Gogh
His Italian uncle - Day Gogh
His Mexican cousin - Amee Gogh
The Mexican cousin's American half brother - Grin Gogh
The nephew who drove a stage coach - Wellsfar Gogh
The ballroom dancing aunt - Tan Gogh
A sister who loved disco - Go Gogh
The bird lover uncle - Flamin Gogh
His nephew psychoanalyst - E Gogh
The fruit loving cousin - Man Gogh
An aunt who taught positive thinking - Wayto Gogh
The little bouncy nephew - Poe Gogh
And his niece who travels the country in a van - Winnie Bay Gogh
His mathmatical wizard half brother - Gogh Figure

0 comments: